Flowery Branch City Council - Post 2
Together, we can make progress in tackling the real issues facing our working and middle class families.
Join my campaign
I need the help of our neighbors and friends to make this people-centered campaign successful. Please consider donating or volunteering by clicking one of the buttons above. Every dollar donated and every door knocked on gets us closer to our goal.
Together we can create a Flowery Branch that works for everyone. A city for the working parents trying to put food on the table, the retired person looking to enjoy their golden years, and the young couple about to start a family.
- Priority #1: Manage our growth and development in a responsible way that ensures that local families aren't pushed out and that Flowery Branch is not only a great place to retire to, but also a great place for working people to raise a family.
- Promote and attract family-owned and local businesses throughout Flowery Branch; connect aspiring entrepreneurs to resources to help them build and sustain their businesses.
- Establish transparent, data-driven decision-making processes that are people-centered and balance the needs of different parts of the Flowery Branch community fairly.
- Enhance community services programming to fill certain gaps impacting aging senior citizens, residents facing housing and food insecurity, new arrivals, and fledgling families.
- Increase walkability, accessibility, sustainability, and beautification initiatives in all segments of the community.
More About Kyle
Kyle grew up in Northeast Georgia and proudly calls Flowery Branch his home. He graduated from Brenau University in 2019. Kyle has worked with many organizations and officials in Georgia to advocate for people-centered policies and engage underrepresented constituencies. Kyle is committed to making government work efficiently, effectively, and transparently for everyone in our community. Kyle comes from a working-class family with a background that is increasingly representative of today's Georgia: one side of his family has roots in Georgia going back generations while the other side emigrated from Mexico just a few decades ago. Kyle looks forward to building on the progress that our community has made while also bringing a fresh perspective to the Flowery Branch City Council.
Ready to get involved?
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more opportunities to join my campaign.